Thursday, February 15, 2018

Saki chapter 186 delayed

Just a heads up. No Saki chapter this week 😞. It's been announced on Ritz's blog. Apparently, the magazine advanced the non-appearance in print to this issue (Feb 16 issue) and told Ritz to draw more color pictures. Not sure if she means color pages in an upcoming chapter or just special illustrations for the Shinohayu/Toki/Biyori volume release next month. She does mention drawing Hajime-chan's butt, though 😅.

Speaking of Biyori, it seems the next volume will be the last one. I guess that means Saki Biyori is about to end? It's sad if it happens but I guess after all these years, it gets harder to make new funny gags. I wonder what Kiyoshi Saya will be doing next. By the way, I still have the previous chapter pending to translate. I haven't forgotten but I've been busy lately. I'll get to it soon. Work on the Achiga-hen special is also under way.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sad about the lack of a Biyori chapter centered on Teru's first year at Shiraitodai with Sumire and the senpai from the mahjong club, that could have been incredibly funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. I would have liked to see that too.

      Delete
  2. >what Kiyoshi Saya will be doing next.
    Full time wife. Ritz isn't getting any younger.

    ReplyDelete