Sunday, December 10, 2017

Toki ch17 & Biyori ch72

In page 7 there's something that shouldn't be there. I think it's an internal note someone forgot to erase. It says "poke". Maybe a pocket on Toki's apron?
EDIT: I've just checked and Mekimeki explained it on Twitter. A mystery pocket was drawn there. It was erased but the note remained.
Anyway, sharp Shin-chan is sharp:
Toki ch17 (Mega)
Toki ch17 (Mediafire)

A funny one about Himematsu:
Biyori ch72 (Mega)
Biyori ch72 (Mediafire)


I don't know if you've watched the raws but the reaction to the Achiga-hen dorama has been pretty great (after 2 episodes). Considering live-action adaptations are usually horrible, I'm glad Saki is one of the few that's actually decent, even good. I wasn't too excited about it when the first season was announced but then I watched it and it surprised me. And I'm liking this season too so far. I hope it gets subbed so more people can enjoy it. If not, I'd be willing to help with the translation as long as somebody else does the timing, encoding and everything else, essentially.

3 comments: